Has BS&P ever been a problem?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 14:42:37 -0600 (CST)

    In quite a few instances I've been surprised and relieved by the content of
SWAT Kats and how it wasn't softened up, and I have to wonder, how did all of
it get by Broadcast Standards and Practices? (Which is oh so appropriately
abbreviated *BS*&P) I would think in many instances they would have jumped at
             ^^
the chance to neuter the Kats. (Sorry, couldn't resist, had to say it.) Did
someone at H-B pull some strings, was BS&P asleep at the wheel, or did they
come to their senses and let something of quality on to the air for a change?
Or am I mistaken and has BS&P *been* a problem and what we see is the end result
of they're restrictions? Anybody know more about this?

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / The Long Lost, but now found Kats Fan \ /
     \/ \/