Re: The vortex scene on "The Pastmaster Always Ring Twice".

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 03:46:20 +0700

>>Where the TurboKat are *in* the vortex
>
>And then callie says, "The SWAT Kats! There gone!" (If none of you knew
>*what* vortex Edo was talking about.)

No, I think Callie said that in "A Bright and Shiny Future" (I don't remember she said that particular line in "The Pastmaster Always Ring Twice.). I think she was with Sinian when the Pastmaster send the SwatKats to "Dinosaurville".

That vortex scene in "The Pastmaster Always Ring Twice" kinda remind me of a cool vortex scene that was produced by the Video Toaster.

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in cyberspace, all alone in the night."