Re: Anyone in Phoenix? (off-topic)

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:21:56 -0600 (CST)

>Anyone here in Phoenix, Arizona, or somewhere in the same area
>code? I'm going on Wednesday and I'd like to call you and meet some
>people on the kat's list (LOOK! I MENTIONED KATS!).
>
> Dr. Jake

Ooooh, sorry D.J., I live in Austin Texas. Don't think I'd like to go to
Arizona though--I'm more of a cold-weather type person. <G>
(But that would be cool . . . meeting all the people who write crazy ideas,
write stories (hint, hint) and so on. Anyone live in Texas ('sides me?)

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"