Re: Stereo.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:12:15 +0700

>At 11:40 PM 3/17/96 +0700, you wrote:
>
>>I just downloaded some WAV files from rat.org, I found that the stereo
>>files isn't very necesary because the file size is double the size of a
>>normal WAV file.
>
>Actually, unless you are coming off of one of the precorded video tapes,

Are the SWAT Kats in stereo?

>here's a better reason:
>Neither The Cartoon Network or TBS broadcast in stereo.

Yeah, I also wonder that too, so I decided to check to the WAV sound file, and to my suprise, I found out that the left sound and right sound were exactly the same! So actually we are hearing mono on two speakers., but the file is stereo.

>Max

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."