Re: teaser for a tale (name says it all)

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 17:09:02 -0600 (CST)

>Don't have to! If you got something going, finish it! THIS MEANS YOU!

Ack!! Don't use the tiara on me! I'm a good kid! I get staight A's in the
honor roll (makes you wonder, doesn't it?) I only get into minor trouble
every other day!!!

>Well, don't have to yell at you, Terra, do I?

<very small voice> no . . .

>We're the only ones who write
>stuff for Rat or wherever (any other Kats sites besides Rat and Maxie [or
>whatever it's called] should be sent here!

>[or at least to me]).

AHEM . . . . . . me too!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so
>snnoying seeing so much of your own work, that I can tell how much Terra and
>I feel. Other people have gotta help us, here. If you did one, try another.
>If you get writer's block I'll sure help you
>(Terra might too).

Cos' ah will. Y'all just write ta me here. If you don't know my address, for
shame, but it's kaychang_at_eden.com

>If you're on
>Prodigy and can't get it to anyone, E-me at gvvy03 and I'll put it on for
>you, just do something!! Show you're loyalty! Have your name immortalized
>forever! And um...... I think I carried this to the extreme! I'll shut up
>now! (no hard feelings!!!)

Can't say I can do that (I might), but I can read them and give an honest
critique. I do it all the time for Courtney! And yeah, as he said, no hard
feelings. (I mean, we could always go on strike . . . write stories, but not
post them, but give all these little half hints about them . . . <ELG>

>Dink.....
> Kally...... (Callie?!)
> Joker......
> Wimp.......
>
> You are the ones to beat Giggas (EarthBound on the brain!)
>_______________________________________
>Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
>SWAT Kats Extremist
>Good thing you can't see me in person!!

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"