Re: Cry Turmoil + When Strikes Mutilor

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 21:44:57 -0600 (CST)

>Yeah, that I can understand (Although that I think that they should do a
little bit deviation by focusing on Feral or some other characters instead
of focusing just on the SwatKats.), but why is that Feral wasn't in "Cry
Turmoil"? It's a real pain to see someone was cut from a episode.

Hmmmm . . . are you talking about Callie? <Meaningful grin and a wink>

>>Has anyone else noticed how stupid some executives can be?
>
>Well, stupid people leads the workers.

Hmmm . . . quote: "Who more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?"
(Try and guess where I got that from!)

>Hmmm, I think that the addition of human into the SWAT Kats universe is a
very big step. So if humans do get introduced to the series, I think that
they should be very careful on how do they introduced the humans.

Yeah . . . but still, it would've been cool.

>Well I like that episode, I think that the coolest scene is probaly when
the SwatKats are fighting Mutilor by using the ThunderTruck.

<sugar starts taking over and doing the talking. Please ignore.> <G>

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."

Claudia?

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"