Re: Cry Turmoil

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 13:43:23 -0600 (CST)

>Why is that T-Bone was choosen to go with Turmoil instead of Feral? and why
is that Feral was cut out from the final version of "Cry Turmoil"?

'Cause an H-B executive changed it, he said something about it being about
the SWAT Kats, not Feral, change it to T-Bone. It says that somewhere in the
Animato! article, under the episode description of "Cry Turmoil."
Has anyone else noticed how stupid some executives can be? Remember "When
Strikes Mutilor?" The Aquians were *supposed* to be humans!! It would've
been *soooo* cool if they were, but an executive changed it. Too bad. If
they had kept it with people, it would've been me and Courtney's favorite
episode, no matter *how* bad the rest of it was!!!
I'm okay now . . . I think. C'ya!

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist

"You've gone over the edge!"
"Yeah--ain't it cool?"

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"