Re: Kat Cels

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 13:29:58 -0600 (CST)

>How much would a Kat cel be worth if it was signed by the Tremblays? Just
>wonderin' :)

Don't matter how much. I won't have enough. <really depressed look> but, oh
well, can't have everything . . . (but you can come damn close!)
BTW, A.J., whatever happened to "Shadow of the Red Lynx" fanfic (I *think*
that was the title)??

>A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
>"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
>SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist

"You've gone over the edge!"
"Yeah--ain't it cool?"

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"