Re: Kats Animation Art

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 19:35:48 -0800

Marc Grossman wrote:

> Actually if you really want to know the price is going to be more like
> $400--don't know where he got his info.

Thanks for the correction. A trip through our 'Cartoon Corner'-like outlet reveals
not a whole lot below the $350.00 mark, so the Kat cels aren't out of line ('sides, the
art will sure be better than most of the WB cels - provided the Mook stuff makes
it to market in addition to the first season Hanho stuff).