Re: Dr. Abi Sinian + Nicknames

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 08:08:28 -0800

>Well, I'm glad that Feral isn't the one that suppose to be with Turmoil, can you imagine what will happen next if Feral do get to meet Turmoil?
>
>BTW, why is that Feral isn't in "Cry Turmoil"?

Feral was supposed to be in T-Bone's shoes for "Cry Turmoil", and the writer
was ordered to revise the script in favour of T-Bone. Glenn Leopold got to
use Feral in a semi-romantic situation instead with "Curse of Kataluna", which
is described as "very much Feral's episode".

A scene with Feral and Turmoil *would* be a lot of fun, especially if Feral
needed some information that only she could provide, and maybe he has to
negotiate her "price" for it? Heh. Feral isn't really stupid, but I think he's
intellectually outclassed by Turmoil to a fair extent.