Re: Dr. Abi Sinian

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 16:32:27 +0700

>I thought I'd try and get a conversation started on her to see what
>you guys think about her character. She's my favorite (next to Jake),

Hmmm, Jake and Sinian. Is this the reason why you match them both?

>so I've been doing some watching off all the episodes I have that
>feature her.
> She's never been mentioned in ANY fanfiction up,

Sinian is working for the museum, and most of us rarely use the museum for the fanfic stories.

>so I've been
>wondering if I'm the only one who finds her to be an appealing
>character.

Well DJ, you aren't the only one.

I wanted to read it just as soon as it's avaiable for downloading at rat.org.

> Abi's awesome! Most of you know that I'm not such a big Cally
>fan (my apologies to those who are). Abi's better for me because she
>stands up for herself (sort of) and does something HELPFUL in almost
>every scene she's in. I'm really upset that "Curse of Katuna" or whatever
>script was never made, because I heard she was in it.

Well, just because she is in that episode, that doesn't mean that the role that she got will be good. I always prefer to see her helping in the way of archaelogical terms, not in the supernatural departement.

> Dr. Jake

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."