Re: The original TurboKat.

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 18:01:16 -0800

>>>Is the original TurboKat suppose to have two engine instead of three? and how do the third engine got into the final version of the TurboKat?
>>
>>Well, though it's rather erratic in the various episodes, that 'third engine' was normally
>>used only as a thruster (as I recall) until Razor's various engine modifications later
>>on.
>
>What kind of engine modifications?

Well, aside from "Speed of Heat", there's an ep (and I can't recall the title without
spending some time looking) where Razor's just finished doing some mod or other,
and they're in the air heading off to some emergency. T-Bone says something
along the lines of "We'll be right there!", to which Razor replies, "We'll get *there*
a lot faster with *all* our engines!", then the third nozzle of the TK ingites.

Oh yeah, my "Scooby-Doo/Do" thing wasn't a spelling flame, I think I was
comparing the animation in "Scooby-Doo" to "Dog-do". The stories were
still fun, we just expected a lot less in the late sixties/early seventies.