Re: Think about it.../fanfic

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 22:43:39 +0700

>At 09:02 PM 3/4/96 EST, you wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone else have any fanfic? Haven't seen anything new in a good
>>>2 months.
>>
>>Pardon my ignorance, but, what is a fanfic?
>>
>Fanfics are original stories written by fans of the SK's or whatever else
>they are fans of. If I'm wring, can anyone correct me? Thanks!

Actualy, fanfic stands for "fan fiction", which mean that every
posibilities that the fans dream on about the thing that they're are fans
of.

A fanfic story is a story that is written by fans. Not a canon, but
sometime is fun to read it.

> Peej

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"The past cann't exist without the future."