Re: A stray Kat thought...

From: Max <max_at_maxie.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 13:39:13 -0500

>As a result, I've occasionally wondered
>if flea infestations/epidemics been a recurring problem in Megakat City.
>(If not, it'd be an interesting plot device, at least.)
>
>Comments?

Fleas are probably still a problem at times, though I find it difficult (but
humorous) to picture Jake and Chance scratching behind thier ears with thier
back feet the way my cats always did.

We do know that kats have still have trouble with hairballs, Razor has
coughed one up, and there has been at least one voice over commerical
pushing the latest "miracle cure" . You would think they would have licked
that problem by now. :-)

 Max