RE: Super Chunk!

From: Matthew O. Weber <mweber_at_scpo.schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 96 13:42:00 PST

August Paul Yang wrote:
>Either I've seen severed from the list, or it's been *really* slow
>these past two days. I'll opt for the latter. In any case, I've

Heh. I had the same thought, but I thought it was my mail server.. :)

>Well, I suggested that, as compensation, they show a Super Chunk

TCN did do a Super Chunk a while back & another one sounds like a good idea
to me. Along with those comments, I think I'll ask for another marathon in
July -- make it an annual event! I'd really like to see the Tremblay
brothers host it!

 -Matt
mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us