(no subject)

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 00:49:56 -0500

A couple of miscellaneous Kat-things here:

Saw "Razor's Edge" on the Cartoon Network today and noticed something -- is
it just me, or does Megakat City have a very lax building code? It appears
that just about anything can destroy the walls of buildings, even by simply
slamming someone hard against a wall.

While I can't verify this (and perhaps someone can email the Cartoon
Network at 'toonnet_at_aol.com'), it appears that SK's run on the Cartoon
Network will be over after this month (beginning March 4, "Speed Racer"
will take over its time slot at 5:30 pm Eastern/2:30 pm Pacific). Perhaps
it's just moving over to a different time slot (hope, hope...)

On the subject of teenage Kats: in "When Strikes Mutilor" you see what
would probably be the closest to teenage Kats (or at least college-age
ones) at Megakat State Beach. Of course, Kat age is a relative thing (we
don't know what the average lifespan of a Kat is, for example; tho judging
by all of the destruction that takes place in the city it probably isn't
very high ;-).

--
                     Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia