Re: Jumping, running, and hitting.

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 17:38:19 -0500

>>Callie do that in "Katastrophe"? COOL!!!! I know that she can really do
>>that, I got to see this episode.

Katastrophe was the one when all the villians (Dark Kat, Dr. Viper, & The
Metallikats) joined up (I think).

>No, sorry to bust your bubble, but she did that in one of the Dark Kat
>episodes, not "Katastrophe." (I can *NEVER* get the Dark Kat episodes
>straight!! :p) The one where Dark Kat and Hard Drive steal the Turbokat. I
>*think* it was the other one, _*NOT*_ "Night of the Dark Kat".

I think it _was_ "Night of the Dark Kat" that Callie did that.

>(I know, I
>know, I should remember these things, but I have a test in math coming up,
>and I'm forgetting a lot of stuff. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Math!? AHHHHHH!!! I know how you feel. (I hate math! I just sit there,
wishing all the time I had a Glov-A-Trix so I could...)

>Terra Chang,
>fan of a buncha stuff,
>writer,
>nice person (really, I am! Most of the time!)
>totally crazy.
>
>"We protest you calling us little kids! We prefer to be called 'vertically
>impaired pre-adults'."
> -Yakko Warner
>
>"I'm sorry...you looked so much like the 'Chesire Cat' that I was actually
>hoping bits of you would start to dissapear."
> -Andy Hill (Chance), really cool friend o'
mine

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa Anne
"Forrest Bump has just won the Amphibolympic title for the Long Leap
event..."

BTW- If anyone on the list knows what OM is, e-mail me! (if you don't, forget
you even read this) :-)