Re: Kittens...

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 16:24:35 -0600 (CST)

>This speculative stuff brought to mind a bizarre mental picture of the Kat guys
>at about the High School level. Anyone ever see a movie called "My Bodyguard"
>with Chris Makepeace from about 1979? If you remember it, try visualize Jake
>and Chance in the starring roles and see if it works as well for you as it
does for
>me.

Sounds kinda like something Courtney does. Whenever she sees a new movie,
she visualizes her current favorite T.V. show characters as the stars. (Like
in "Goldeneye" Razor was bond, Callie was the girl, etc. <So I've never seen
this movie. Oh well.>) And then with "Waterworld" it was Sonic characters...

BTW, any new stories? I've got a three-day weekend here and nothing to do....
Are there any "Hanna-Barbera" stores? (Hey, it could happen! In the Barton
Creek Mall, there's a Disney Store, a Warner Bros. store, a store for 'c'
cat lovers... (sadly, no kats in the cats store. :{ )

Terra Chang,
fan of a buncha stuff,
writer,
nice person (really, I am! Most of the time!)
totally crazy.

"We protest you calling us little kids! We prefer to be called 'vertically
impaired pre-adults'."
                               -Yakko Warner