Remember, be kind...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 11:42:40 -0800

Someone asked a few posts ago whether there was an e-mail address that
people could use to tell the Turner folks "great show - make more....". Well,
for the next little while at least - that address is this Katslist. I don't know whether
they're reading for entertainment value or market research - they'll get plenty of
both - but if any of you wanted the opportunity to explain why you'll be watching
Kats reruns in the fall as opposed to "Cave Kids" first-runs, *take* the opportunity
now. I'm sure certain individuals will download the extant posts for circulation
in Atlanta; it sounds as though it fits the job description.

Other news on the H-B front. Kats writer Lance Falk is back with Davis Doi
to work on the resuscitated "Jonny" revival (now that Lawrence and Takashi
got signed over at Mouseco), so if the Ted wants to do some more Katseps, he
doesn't have far to go for a crew. Hanna-Barbera will likely have a few idle
hands now that Mike Ovitz' Mouseyfied ABC no longer has room for H-B's
"Dumb and Dumber", and maybe someone at Turner will wake up and realize that
what they *had* with "SwatKats" is better than anything announced at NATPE
for the fall - broadcast networks OR cable. I'm sure its not lost on the viewers.