(unknown charset) search

From: (unknown charset) Frieder Schenke <schenke_at_rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:09:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi there,

Always on the lookout for ways to enlarge my cartoon-collection I
came across the SWAT Kats too. Actually I haven't seen anything from
the show yet (apart from the home-page of rats.org and the episode
guide) but I heard lots of good things about it and that's how it
ended up on my wanted list. I am in germany and especially keen on
getting shows in English, because we only get dubbed stuff here. There
are lots of shows I'd like to get, but in this particular mailing-list
I'll guess asking for SWAT Kats has the highest chance of success.
Well my request is basically for anyone who might be in the position
and willing to share copies of the show with me, i.e. sending them
around. The main problem will probably be that I can only use PAL here
in europe. I hope I can find some americans on this ml that have
multi-norm-equipment or maybe even SWAT Kat tapers from PAL countries
(I heard SWAT Kats are being broadcast on the cartoon network
worldwide right now, we have cable and our provider forbids dishes,
strange I know).
I'd pay the tapes, shipping&handling and a reasonable compensation
for the efforts involved.

Hoping for any answers.

Yours

Racer

PS : assuming that some of you aren't restricted to SWAT Kats, but like
other shows as well, I'll put my general request here too. Everything
said above holds true for these as well (except with some of them I already
got a small or big amount of episodes and am now trying to fill gaps.):

Cartoons : Tiny Toon Adventures (TTA), Animaniacs(A!), Freaka-
zoid(F!), The Paw Paws, Aladdin, Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, The
Mask, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Duckman, ReBoot, The
Tick, SWAT Kats, Samurai Pizza Cats (SPC) ...