Re: "Parenthood"? Caution, spoilers!

From: DJ CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 15:56:47 EST

>Ok, since that DJ already mention about the Kats settling down, and
Harper
>Jones mention about kids. Have you guys ever think about the Kats as
>parent?

CAUTION! SPOILERS FOR MY STORY IN HERE! You were warned . . .

As I mentioned before, I could never see Chance getting married,
though
I am now exploring the Felina/Chance angle. Still, I doubt they could
ever
have kids.
   In my story, it's an imperative that Jake does settle down,
because he
has to continue the line of mages he belongs to [spoiler]. However, I
can't
really decide whether he should tell his son from the start he was a
SWAT
Kat or not. In the future, after Feral died they didn't have to work
in the
salvage yard anymore so he became a professor. Chance also dies
before
his son is born, so I thought about a story where Jake's son goes
back in
time (he IS a mage now) to find out what Chance was like.

                                   Dr. Jake