Re: Radio Stations and Tv

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 19:27:31 -0800

At 02:13 PM 1/21/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Why don't we put the story behind Swat Kats Cancellation on 60
>minutes or one of those newsmagzines?
>
>It might attract some attenion...

Yeah! YEAH!I love IT!! I LOVE IT!!! Only I have no connections, but I'll
help in more ways than neccisary. Anything to get the SWAT Kats back on the
air! Mabye we should make an icon for our quest? I nominate the Ned idea. I
think he's on Rat.org somewhere under something like nedkat. Whatever it takes!!
Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki