Re: Commander Feral

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 21:06:09 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Sun, 21 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> (Something about Commander Feral is an alley kat is mention here.)
>
> Well, when people got older, they started to behave, especialy if they are
> in the top rank position.

True, true, although I still have difficulty believing ol' Feral was ever
a wildkat in his time ...

> >And he's not the sort to put on an act just for the benefit of the
> >politicos either.
>
> Maybe he is really for real when he say (Or act.) that he dislikes the SwatKats.

Sure sounds like it to me. Sometimes knowing that something is necessary
doesn't mean that you have to like it :)

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
  to haunt me. Hurrah.