Re: Commander Feral

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 22:59:43 +0700

(Something about Commander Feral is an alley kat is mention here.)

>Of course this begs the question of why he dislikes the SWAT Kats
>_so_ much. I mean, yeah, acting like it is one thing, but there
>seems to be quite a bit of reality to it.

Well, when people got older, they started to behave, especialy if they are
in the top rank position.

>And he's not the sort to put on an act just for the benefit of the
>politicos either.

Maybe he is really for real when he say (Or act.) that he dislikes the SwatKats.

>Another unanswered puzzle. Sigh.

Yes, I'm still looking for that address. :(

BTW, I think they should release a comic to explain these little things.