Re:The sky is the limit.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:00:18 +0700

>But what then about the red and black sky at might? I've seen this in some
>of the eps.

Just what I like said before, it could have been caused by their atmosphere
composition or it just the way they it the sky. But then again, maybe
something else is influencing this strange atmospheric anomaly.

>>>Or maybe the yellow & green sky is been caused by the composition of their
>>>atmosphere (If they are in another planet.). Of course maybe it just the
>>>way they ink the sky.
>
>That's my guess. In my newwr fanfics, they even have a blue sun instead.

In my fanfic, they even got two moons. BTW, does this mean that their sun
(If they have a blue sun.) is hotter than ours?

>>Tremblays chose those colours for Megakat City's
>>skyline way before the first episodes,
>
>But would they have meant to have the SWAT Kats live on another planet from
>the start?

Yes, I think so. Since that the possibilities of "another planet" thing is
very high.