Re: Felina Feral.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 18:58:47 +0700

>Someone like Felina, or her uncle for that matter, who is devoted to
>what they do, practically does live at their job.

Does this also mean that Jake and Chance once live inside Enforcer HQ?

>>>Hair: Black, although there is some white hair on her hair (Some kats do
>>>have white hair, not because they are old, it just something that they have
>>>in their genes.).
>
>Why not? The black with white is a very common color among felis
>domesticus. Again, like those three kittens :)

I always saw an alley cat that has fur like that. Of course I'm not saying
that she is an alley cat, but then again, my father does call Commander
Feral an alley cat.

>>Bingo! Personaliaties are near impossable to describe.
>
>Not really. It's just a matter of how much you want.
(Ed is telling on how to describe someone personalities.)

But I don't know her that well to describe her personalities, beside, I do
lousy on words.