Re: Crazy email address.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 05:59:29 +0700

>>Since that the idea of a computer network is good one, how about giving
>>them an email address that is according to their position?
>
>Looks like fun!

It is fun. BTW, does anybody here want to make a fanfic story about MegaNet?

>>fferal_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov
>>uferal_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov
>
>You may also want one like commander_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov, yours
>being his "personal" address and mine being more "official".

Yes, they should have a seperate account for official mail and private
mail, so that each mail will go to each address.

>You would likely also need enforcers_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov, a general
>address for the Enforcers.

They probaly view their mail on an Enforcer public computer terminal. Hmmm,
I wonder if the Enforcer has a main computer somewhere inside their HQ.

>And you forgot Callie!

I leave her email address from this thread on purpose, could you imagine
how many email that she will get if her email address was reveal to the
public?

>>jclawson_at_junkyard.megakat.gov
>>cfurlong_at_junkyard.megakat.gov
>
>Would junkyard workers really need E-mail?

Well, Jake maybe want one. ;)

>>tbone_at_swatkats.hq.megakat.com
>>razor_at_swatkats.hq.megakat.com
>
>TBone_at_kol.com
>Razor_at_kol.com
>
>They'd need to keep their identities better hidden than that,

Yes, their privacy should remain a secret, unless the SwatKats suddenly can
hack the net, or they have some way of having a secret account.

>and a more "respectable provider like megakat.com might not give them the
>privacy they need. "kol" is of course Kats Online :)

Hey, putting a kat name for a network provider is fun too, good idea Ed. :)

>>konway_at_biochemical.megakat.??? (We musn't forget Konway of course.)
>
>konway_at_megakatbiochem.com. MegaKat Biochemical would likely be their
>own provider.

The position of MegaKat Biochemical is always puzzle me, does it belong to
the goverment or a private party?

>>agora_at_?????.megakat.com (I forgot on what network does she work for.)
>
>agora_at_katseye.com. Again, most news agencies are their own
>providers.

I always want to ask this to the list (Since the first day I saw Katseye.),
does Katseye is a local news agency?