Re: Crazy email address.

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 96 13:53:41 EST

>Since that the idea of a computer network is good one, how about giving
>them an email address that is according to their position?

Looks like fun!

>fferal_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov (Got this idea from the address of
>LtFFeral_at_aol.com.)
>uferal_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov

You may also want one like commander_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov, yours
being his "personal" address and mine being more "official". You
would likely also need enforcers_at_enforcer.hq.megakat.gov, a general
address for the Enforcers.

>manx_at_cityhall.megakat.gov

Also an official mayor_at_cityhall.megakat.gov. And you forgot Callie!

briggs_at_cityhall.megakat.gov
dpty-mayor_at_cityhall.megakat.gov

>jclawson_at_junkyard.megakat.gov
>cfurlong_at_junkyard.megakat.gov

Would junkyard workers really need E-mail?

>tbone_at_swatkats.hq.megakat.com
>razor_at_swatkats.hq.megakat.com (Got this one from Dana's address.)

TBone_at_kol.com
Razor_at_kol.com

They'd need to keep their identities better hidden than that, and a
more "respectable provider like megakat.com might not give them the
privacy they need. "kol" is of course Kats Online :)

>asinian_at_museum.megakat.edu (Although that I prefer asinnian_at_museum.megakat.edu.)
>konway_at_biochemical.megakat.??? (We musn't forget Konway of course.)

konway_at_megakatbiochem.com. MegaKat Biochemical would likely be their
own provider.

>agora_at_?????.megakat.com (I forgot on what network does she work for.)

agora_at_katseye.com. Again, most news agencies are their own
providers.

Ed