Re: SwatKats replacement. (NO! not for today, but for the future.)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:38:03 -0800

>Mitch Botwin say something about the SwatKats replacement, I say something
>about a little young trainee (Probaly much younger than the SwatKats, 10
>years younger than the SwatKats perhaps?) send by their future conterpart
>(Ryan Kelley probaly know what am I talking about.), chance said something
>about a younger protege, does somebody here want to add to this SwatKats
>replacement thing?

I'm just about "response-d out" for today, but I really like the kind of George Bailey/
"It's a Wonderful Life" tangent represented by Chance and Jake remaining in the Enforcers
in some kind of alternate reality. Cool idea.

The "trainee" idea could only occur in fanfic, as in the logical progression of things it would
take place so far along the timeline that the series would've had to go nearly 200 eps. We'll
be lucky to get 39 (if eventually...WPT's anyone?).

Fanfic writers: the "shrinking" thing has been done in almost every mainstream Sat-AM
and strip since the dawn of time - "Incredible Shrinking Turtles" from TMNT and
"Incredible Shrinking Molly" from Tale Spin don't exactly make my literary tastebuds jump
for joy in anticipation of "The Incredible Shrinking Kitties".

('Course, that's just me...it's your yarn...play with it as you please!)