Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 23:37:53 -0800

>At 10:26 AM 1/7/96 -0800, you wrote:
>>>
>>>B-ko
>>>SWAT Kat Extremist
>>>Ted is my idol! I'm writing him a tribute! Any new and exiting ways I can
>>>have Ted die is welcome, because I'm writing him a tribute. Remind me to
>>>never write one about any one who likes SWAT Kats!!

Then Chance wrote:

Er, um...I know you're going to make this very much in the tradition of
cartoons, right? You know, anvils, falling choppers....Katalyst a _hundred_ and ninety-nine, etc...anything that can't be construed as Michigan Militia material is fine.

Just remember that although most of us have a sense of humour and take
things with a grain of salt, some people's shakers hold more than others.

(Personally, you know all that foul, smelly bug-slime covering Razor in "The Giant Ci-Kat-A"?
 Well, pretend Ted got similarly hit - just not rescued!)