Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 20:29:05 +0700

>At 09:44 PM 1/7/96 +0800, you wrote:
>>On Sat, 6 Jan 1996, MISS DJ S CLAWSON wrote:
>>
>>Disclaimer: Haven't watched the ep, so everything written here is
>>strictly based on what I've read ...

(DJ theory of time travel.)
>>> Dr. Jake
>>
>>Does it?
>>
>>Several problems I've found with this idea:

(Simone has found some problem with DJ theory.)

>>Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
>>- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
>> to haunt me. Hurrah.
>>

>Can you say that in English, please? Sorry, but my volcabulary is somewhat
>limited when it comes to people who must have at least two words over four
>syllables in their abstract sentances!

Here they are in English, of course I do lousy on English. :)

1. Simon said that if DJ theory of multiple timelines does exist, then we
can travel through every timeline without affecting the course of every
timeline. (Translation: Do what ever you want on this timeline, but the
events will stay the same.)

2. Simon said that the TurboKat crashed to the building, then this is a
conflict to DJ theory of "skip the past just travel to the future", and the
Pastmaster will have an easier times controling the city back to the Dark
Ages. (Of course I have a theory that can explain this no SwatKats in the
future.)

3. Simon said that if DJ theory of missing SwatKats in the past does
happen, then success of the Metallikats in that episode will be a very
puzzling thing to solve (Unless you put my theory of another TurboKat being
made by someone else.)

Of course I have change a couple of thing to suit you, but then again, my
help probaly doesn't help at all. :)