Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 10:50:05 -0500 (EST)

I think maybe they should have the last episode (65) be the ep. where
they show that flashback in "A bright and Shiny Future" where the SWAT
Kats die, except have the whole ep. be about it, how hackle builds the
robots, how the metallikats break into the controls, how they make a deal
with the pastmaster, and so on.

A.J. Freda Mac: "So sue me! How was I supposed to know that
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu was your sister's car back there?"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS