Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 20:20:28 +0700

>-Will the SwatKats die in the future?
>
>All things die, my boy. The answer is simple. Yes, the Swat Kats will die.

Yes, I know that the SwatKats will eventualy die, but what will cause their
demise? Is it Ted Turner? The Metallikats? or is it something else? What
will happen to MegaKat city? Is the timeline on "A Bright and Shiny
Future." can be consider as the true timeline? or is it that the future
will not remain the same?

(I actualy have a dark future for MegaKat city, but it will take happen
before my my story, so that it is irelevant to this topic.)

>We can only hope it doesn't happen for a while.

Why? does it matter if they die now and not later? or does it matter if
they die later and not now? or does it matter if they are really do die?

>------
>Samuel Conway, Ph.D.
>Senior Morbid Philosopher

Things don't go to an end, they start over again. (Here's my phylosophy on
life.)