Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 08:41:57 +0700

>>Nothing cann't stop the Pastmaster for reviving the Metallikats in the
>>future again. Unless some chaos factor is put in the situation.
>
>What stops the Pastmaster, or at least slows him down, is when TB & R fling
>him back into his own time-vortex usually destroying his "Tome of Time" or
>making him lose his watch. His magic doesn't work very well without them.

Why? the Pastmaster already rebuild the Metallikats, why the future changes
when his magic started to go wrong?

>>But, how about if the SwatKats was stop from being crashed to city hall?
>
>Actually, you never really _see_ TB & R crash into the building in "Bright &
>Shiny Future" -- you see the Turbokat crash into the building.

Ok, does this mean the SwatKats could be living secretly there? and haven't
been found by the Metallikats?

>The Turbokat got destroyed in "Katastrope" too, but it was only a
>diversion & the guys were ok. Hmm.. Something else to consider, eh?

Yes, it is something else to consider. I wonder if someone could get mad
when he/she find out that they were just hiding.