Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 1996 13:48:49 +0700

>At 06:51 PM 1/4/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>Will the SwatKats die in the future? it say that in "A Bright and Shiny
>>Future." that they will be dead, and unless some element of chaos is
>>inserted, they will be dead for sure. Comments please?
>
>I think life runs on a fixed thing. what we say and act was years in the
>making (Unlike Ted Turner's brain!), but with the Pastmaster, I think he
>just bumps the SWAT Kats into an alternate dimension with a certian time and
>setting involved. "A Bright and Shiny Future" might be like "The Dark Side
>of the SWAT Kats" This is just my guess, though.

I think I get the idea, what you say is, the future in "A Bright and Shiny
Future." is not really the future for MegaKat city, but actualy was an
alternate universe that is paralel to the SwatKats universe and only more
advanced in a couple of years than the SwatKats universe, does this mean
that the Pastmaster actualy travel to time ala "Time Trax"?

Does this mean that the people that they meet in "A Bright and Shiny
Future." were actualy strangers?

Of course this is your guesses, does anybody here want to add more comment
on this?