Re: Dead SwatKats. (Boy! what a future that it will make for MegaKat city.)

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 21:07:03 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, MATT WEBER wrote:

> At 06:51 PM 1/4/96 +0700, you wrote:
> >Will the SwatKats die in the future? it say that in "A Bright and Shiny
> >Future." that they will be dead, and unless some element of chaos is
> >inserted, they will be dead for sure. Comments please?
>
> The mere fact that they were transported into the future changed the
> time-line. Besides, if they ever _did_ die, they'd be brought back to life
> (i.e. Superman).

I'd have to agree with Matt on this one ... it's a comic thing! I mean
just look at the X-Men ... sheesh! For a few closer examples, how about
the Metallikats, MadKat or even the Pastmaster (well ... he looks undead
...)

Simon Leet <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg> :)
- *sigh* now everything I did wrong in '95 can return
  to haunt me. Hurrah.