Re: Callie and Manx

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 00:40:36 +0700

>>I know a few Political Science majors that spend time campaigning for
>>politicians. It's not particularly fun, but it gives them contacts for
>>their own future in politics.
>
>Yeah, Callie could've shown Manx how to erase the six minutes, and earn a job
>for life! (*Very* obscure...sorry!).

We should talk about this Callie and Manx thing, I try to started a thread
on this topic the first time I join this list, but couldn't make it since
that chance told me to go fanfic crazy. (BTW chance, can I keep repeating
asking about this?)

BTW chance, how is the SK MOV doing? did you guys finaly can send it to
rat.org? have you guys have try to binhex it?