Re: Listen people...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 12:55:02 -0800

>This can't be the end of the Swat Kats.....There's just got to be a
>way to get them on the air. They renewed Exosquad, They renewed Star
>Trek. So what's wrong with a-not-so-hyped show like Swat Kats.
>
>Somebody out there in tvland please answer me..
>
>Matthew

Heh. Um..._not_ getting a response from toonnet might end up being a "Good Idea"
after all. I'd encourage all of us to send them another message about the the 'Kats
being canned off of TBS - seems a lot of folks are looking for mid-season replacements
right about now (November Sweeps period), and Turner has nothing going for them
at the moment whatsoever.

"I love it when a plan comes together..." (The A-Team's "Hannibal")
 "Sorry for staring...it's just that you looked so much like the 'Cheshire Cat' for a
  minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear.."
 (--Me)