Re: Kat rumor?!

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 95 09:36:00 CST

Andy sez-

As far as Turner is concerned, Kats *is* history. Tremblay Bros. would've
mentioned any kind of sale/pickup by a third party when I spoke to them
last, but there was no such mention. Since I can't think of anything headquartered
in Indiana that falls within the realm of an entertainment giant, I would guess
that the FurryMUCK denizen simply noted that some local independent station
had begun airing the series. Did you get a name from the furry? I've got the rack
all warmed up and Igor on overtime...

I would unfortuantely have to second this guess. Being from Indiana and all,
I don't recall there being anything in the state that would handle an animated
series/production/etc. Unless there is something in the upper part of the state
that they've been keeping secret, I have to guess that someone on the MUCK made an
error.

Ian (former Hoosier, home of John Mellencamp, Bobby Knight, and T-Bone and Razor(?))