Re: Kat rumor?!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 07:20:03 -0800

>While online on FurryMUCK the other day, someone told me that the Kats
>had been picked up by a company in Indiana (I think that's what I was
>told) and that there are new episodes in the works.
>
>My understanding has been that as far as Turner is concerned, SK is
>history. But I'm not sure what the Tremblay brothers have been up to
>(Andy, wanna give some insight here? <g>)

As far as Turner is concerned, Kats *is* history. Tremblay Bros. would've
mentioned any kind of sale/pickup by a third party when I spoke to them
last, but there was no such mention. Since I can't think of anything headquartered
in Indiana that falls within the realm of an entertainment giant, I would guess
that the FurryMUCK denizen simply noted that some local independent station
had begun airing the series. Did you get a name from the furry? I've got the rack
all warmed up and Igor on overtime...

 "Sorry for staring...it's just that you looked so much like the 'Cheshire Cat' for a
  minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear.."
 (--Me)