Swat Kats cancellation

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 14:56:56 -0500 (EST)

Cartoon Network--

        Why were SWAT Kats cancelled? And don't give me the "lack of
merchandise" because as soon as SK stuff would get on the shelves it
would dissapear. SWAT Kats was some of the best work Hanna-Barbera ever
did. I never seen anything with such smooth animation and shading.
Thousands, maybe millions of fans are very dissapointed with Ted Turner's
actions. Please put SK back in the air.

Please Reply,

A.J. Freda

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS