Re: E-Mail ToonNet_at_aol.com !!!!!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 10:17:26 -0800

>ATTENTION EVERYONE INCLUDING LURKERS!!!!!!
>
> All of us e-mail ToonNet_at_aol.com around the same time and say you
>want a reply and tell them how disgusted you are with SWAT Kats being
>cancelled.
> Maybe by doing this, we can knock Ted off his feet with all the
>SK mail coming all at once! :)

You know, this is a fine idea. In order for it to be effective, a lot of us have to
climb on board. How about it, rarely-heard-froms?
  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter