Re: Need SWAT KAT STUFF!!!!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 22:05:10 -0700

>Please answer to my request ....Do you know where there is a place on the
>internet where i can get swat kat stuff?Please answer toonnet_at_aol.com didn't
>just gave me there address..Humph..=^_^= is my little calling card

Toonnet_at_aol.com has evidently been instructed to ditch Kats questions as
nobody is getting replies. "Swatkats" is a swearword at Turnerco. You can
get screengrabs from various episodes, fanfic, unused scripts, a half-completed
episode guide, drawings and so forth from the SwatKats site, "rat.org". Just
ftp to rat.org and have a look through the directory /pub/kats. I've got some
unreleased pics too, but I'm kind of in a rut as to how to get them scanned.

  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter