Re: Dark Kat

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 17:59:16 -0700

>I need pictures of Dark Kat to learn how to draw him for a school
>project. Please try to make them Black and White, for I have no color
>printer. Thanx! :)
>
>P.S. I'd also like ones of Dr. Viper, Pastmaster, and mettallitkats for
>recreation.
>
>P.P.S. I also need Kreepling pictures for my school proj.

Okay. Not a Happy Kat. I've just tried to scan in (well, fax myself actually)
all the pics that folks requested (the above, Felina Feral, TurboKat etc), and
the paper-feed sensor on the fax just broke off and fell into the depths. I'll
try fix the p.o.s. for Wednesday and try again. Sorry gang.

  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter