DON'T POUNCE ON POTAMKIN...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 21:10:07 -0700

I had to get this out quickly, but Buzz Potamkin gave me a quick reply to let me
know he's going to answer a bunch of questions, and, despite what I'd heard from
a host of others, actually appears to be quite a reasonable guy. I am however going
to press for a NAME at TPS to which the appropriate expressions of disgust should
go...I'll keep everyone up to speed.

Anyway..if you're tempted to visit rec.arts.animation or e-mail the guy, could we
maybe keep it cordial for the moment, until some things get straightened out?

(I hate being wrong about execs...I have to keep changing the pics on my dartboard!)

  "I'm on the Internet...sometimes every day. I use it to plug in and feel the
   pulse of my audience. I think most producers used to wait for the fan mail
   to roll in. You don't need to do that anymore. There's instant communication
   with your audience. -- The "X-Files" Chris Carter