Re: Is anyone receiving me?

From: Mitch Botwin <mbotwin_at_ny.psca.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 95 08:23:19 -0400

I wouldn't worry about being the too old to enjoy the Kats. At 43, =
I collect animation of which the Kats are a marvellous part. There =
are quite a few of us out here, but most people are just lurkers. =
Those who join the list and then just read what comes along =
without ever responding.

HELLO LURKERS!!!

Keep enjoying the Kats and if people stare at for liking cartoons =
at your age, stare back at them with a confused look wondering how =
they could loose the ability to like cartoons at their age.

Have fun,

Mitch