Okay guys...

From: Nicole Virginia Boultinghouse <nvb0001_at_jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 20:52:31 -0500 (CDT)

With all this transfering of power going on, and I wanting to do my part,
who is it safe to write too? With, uh...slight reproaches and such. I
want to add my contribution to this most worthy cause. but I don't want
to accidentally send it to the wrong people. Yeah, I would LOVE that, a
...comment on cancelled show that I have nothing to do with.
Or is it still relevent? Will I just be thrown away like an old shoe and
ignored like yesterdays tuna?

-Wanting to be a part in the SWAT Kats revival!!!

Niki