Re: nasty new pics

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 18:11:27 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Ratman wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 1995, Felix Lee wrote:
>
> > though probably should add a "you must be over 18" warning. or is it
> > 21? (silly little matter of US laws..)
>
> Who cares? Like it's going to stop anyone.

True, I'm certainly a minor (and from a country which more than frowns on
such material) and I've seen the pics (UGH :P) For what it's worth, I really
think they should be taken off altogether ... Somehow "gratuitous" barely
begins to describe it, and if you advertise it, you're just attracting curious
young people like myself. If for no other reason, it IS in bad taste and in no
way adds to the ftp site (it's stuff like that which lends credibility to that
recent Time article on Cyberporn)

-The Kat curiosity just killed.