Re: The Toys...

From: MATT WEBER <MATT_W_at_delphi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 19:10:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 06 Sep 1995, lynn_at_gentire.com wrote:

>I was not at all impressed with the job Remco and/or the
>designers did on these toys.

Ya know, I wasn't entirely impressed with the 2 figures I saw
either (TB & R). However, I did pick them up anyway. I've
finally gotten something that I can hold in my hands. Besides,
we can't let Turner prove us all wrong when he said "the show
was cancelled because of the lack of sales of merchandise". I
wouldn't be suprised if Ted had Buzz "rubber-stamp" the figures
through so that Turner wouldn't look bad from the reasons he
gave. Put out an action figure that looks pretty bad, no one
will buy it, and Ted's prophecy comes true!

-Matt