Re: TCN, Again!

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 20:36:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 5 Sep 1995, White Trash (SK) wrote:

> Well, if some of you didn't notice, there's gonna be a TCN SuperChunk of
> the SWAT Kats on Saturday at 4PM (I believe... Check your tapes, they
> played it during 9/5's episode (A Bright And Shiny Future)...)... Anyway,
> maybe here's another Chance (pun intended <grin>) to get yet MORE season
> 2 episodes (it's about time Teddy Boy got a clue...).
>
> /mad

Awesome. I suggest everyone tape 'em or get a friend to - it doesn't
look like they'll be released to home vid anytime soon.

For those of us keeping up with the Time-Warner/TCN thing - I just heard
a rumour that Ted's actively pursuing selling off his interest, and that
Time-Warner MAY dismantle H-B's new production arm altogether once they
inherit it (evidently they're not interested in having more than three
different animation divisions; Classic, Features and WBA-TV). I hope
this doesn't happen - it'd be like going from bad to worse.

Maybe Warners will recognize something in the Kat-guys that Teddy Bear
missed.

 "Using my amazing powers of intellect, I've concluded that life was more fun
  when I was stupid...at least there were more TV shows to watch..."
                     "Monty" from the daily strip "Robotman"